Friday, November 30, 2012

Puppy Park Christmas Quilt {Fabric Envy}

Photobucket
Here's a quick snapshot of my son's Christmas quilt. I finished it over the weekend but haven't been able to post any pics because I've had the flu! Now that I'm finally feeling a bit more like myself I thought I'd share it with you. The quilt top was made from two 21 square Layer Cake's from Riley Blake's  Puppy Park. I used the "All Boxed In" pattern which turned out to be a very simple and quick quilt pattern, I think it would be a great one for beginners.You can download the pattern for free from the Moda Bake Shop.

Photobucket My favorite part about the quilt is the puppy applique that I decided to add on a few of the squares--isn't it cute? I hope everyone's holiday sewing is going well. I've only got one more quilt left to make!

I have one Puppy Park layer cake left if anyone is interested in purchasing it. Just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll get in-touch with you.

Happy Sewing!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I might be interested in the layer cake. lisamcgriff@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems amazing..
    Thanks for sharing nice info
    OCM Suiting - indian fabric - suiting fabric - Jacket fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute quilt fabrics with using different fabrics layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice post.I like it very much.Sheepbuy is the best way to sell online!
    Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ideas your share here
    So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
    Now I have found what I was looking for all this time
    I keep the spirit to strive to be the best, one of which is a reference from your idea that really helped me.
    Once again I want to say thank you
    hadroh jepara marawis jepara rebana jepara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates
    obat pembesar penis vimax asli

    ReplyDelete